Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Slings!

Honestly, the slings are really my thing ;)!   For more info about how these slings work and how I personally feel about them, scroll down to the bottom of this post.

If you see something you like the style of, but would like to custom order a different color, just let me know!

CHECK OUT THE FABRIC CHOICES LINK TO SEE MANY MORE OPTIONS!



Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments section, or to contact me at my e-mail shaunannew@yahoo.com to place an order.


Happy shopping!




Prices go as follows...

Size Sm. $20
Size Med. $20
Size Lg. $25
Size X. Lrg. $30


Showing the reversible side



My husband in his custom made sling with his personal fabric choices.







Beach Babe

Even my students love wearing our baby in a sling!
(sling made for adult mom with newborn baby boy.
Fits for age NB-6 months)


Bag, wipes case, sling, sling carrier
$50
(without bag is $30)
I also have great fabric that is similar for girls

My newest favorite


Full package with sling, wipes case and carrying bag
$30 for Small or Medium

$35 for Lrg or X-Lrg

I received a sling similar to these from a girlfriend who spent over $40 for hers, and found that I got more use out of it than I ever imagined. I realized when I almost lost mine, that I needed to have a couple more (as I really couldn't imagine living without them). I also wanted one for my husband. That was when I realized I needed to learn how to make them.


With two kids, the more hands I can have free, the better! And these slings allow for all hands on deck. They're comfortable, easy to get your child in and out of, and one of the best thing about these slings over store alternatives... is that they're reversible! So depending on your mood (or gender), you can switch sides to better match what you're wearing. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Heather M sent me your site and I lovelovelove your slings. I was just wondering if you had a page with your available fabrics, because I can't find anything about the fabric choices...
    Thanks in advance!
    Please send me an email at viperemily at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just today I was getting ready to buy a hotsling on ebay, and I came across your site. We must have a mutual friend. I would like to buy one, but I wasn't sure if you used etsy.com or how we should arrange it. You can email me at ehyoder@gmail.com, if you please.
    Thanks and I look forward to working with you!
    Beth Yoder

    ReplyDelete